Current Graduate Students
Former Graduate Students
Undergraduate Students - NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Awards
- Carolyn Guay
- Sarah Gibbon
Undergraduate Students - Honour’s Thesis
- Caidence Paleske - tDCS effects on probabilistic learning (co-supervised with James Danckert). Accepted to Cognitive Science graduate program at Carelton University, Ottawa Canada.
- Ryan Yeung Attention and contrast judgements: Does attention alter appearance? will start as a graduate student with Myra Fernandes Fall 2016.
- Yana Kuzma (co-supervised with James Danckert) Working as an English language instructor around the world.
- Tomas Szuchewycz Bottom-up Attention and Top-Down Expectations Contribute Dissociable Improvements to Motion direction Judgements
- Aaron Kim (co-supervised with James Danckert)
- Andriy Struk (currently a PhD candidate working under the supervision of James Danckert)
- Michelle Johnson (co-supervised with Colin Macleod)
- Michela Stinson
- Amanda Takczyk
- Michael Druker
- Andrew Abela - went on to a doctoral program in Neuroscience at McGill and is now at CAMH.